HIGH QUALITY – LOW COST SPAY/NEUTER CLINIC
- WEDNESDAYS ONLY (10% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME)
- HEALTHY PETS ONLY
- APPOINTMENT REQUIRED- 20$ DEPOSIT TO HOLD RESERVATION
You will not find a better value for a low cost spay or neuter for the quality of service provided. No other facility will publish fees this low in combination with the safety precautions and services we include.
PLEASE TAKE A NOTE OF ALL THAT IS INCLUDED IN THE ESTIMATE…IT IS TRULY A HIGH QUALITY SERVICE AT A LOW PRICE.
Canine Spay: 0-20 LBS - $159, 21-40 LBS- $189, 41LBS+ - $299
Canine Neuter:0-20 LBS- $116, 21-40 LBS- $126, 41-60 LBS- $136, 60 LBS+- $156
Feline Spay: $107
Feline Neuter: $87
Surcharges for heat, pseudopregnancy, pregnancy, obesity, and umbilical hernia may apply. SPAY
** Priced by weight/difficulty/complexity.
** In-heat/pregnant/pseudopregnant pets have an enlarged uterus and the procedure will take longer with more potential for bleeding. Obese pets have a large amount of body and abdominal fat making the procedure more difficult which takes longer. Additional charges apply to reflect the more difficult procedure.
- Pre-Anesthetic Physical Examination
- Pre-Operative Sedative
- Pre-Operative Pain Control
- IV Catheter (excluded for neuters, short procedure)
- IV Fluid Pump (excluded for neuters, short procedure)
- IV Fluids (excluded for neuters, short procedure)
- IV Fluid Warming System (excluded for neuters, short procedure)
- Sterile Draping, Surgical Pack and Materials
- Surgical Procedure
- Full Monitoring – O2, CO2, Temp, ECG, Blood Pressure, Respiration, Heart Rate
- Body Temperature Control System
- Post-Operative Recovery Monitoring
- Post-Operative Discharge Pain Injection
- Suture Removal 14 Days After Surgery
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Pre-Anesthetic Safety Screening ($74, mandatory for pets 5 years or older)
- Any additional recommended medications