To maintain our high standard of service, we require that payment is made at the time services are rendered. We provide estimates for all surgeries and hospitalizations. If you have not received an estimate, you are welcome to request one at any time for your expected charges.
Arrow Dog & Cat Hospital accepts the following forms of payment:
If you are in need of financial assistance, here is a list of resources and programs:
- Actors and Others Spay/Neuter Vouchers: 1-818-755-6045 www.spaycalifornia.org
- Actors and Others Pet Medical Financial Help (Not Spay/Neuter): 1-818-752-6725 www.actorsandothers.com
- Frankie’s Friends: www.frankiesfriends.org
- Red Rover: www.redrover.org
- Pet Assistance Foundation: 1-877-772-9738 petassistancefoundation.org/contact
- POPCO Spay/Neuter Vouchers (Unincorporated areas of SB County): 1-888-767-2550
- West End Animal Shelter(Spay and Neuter): 1010 E Mission Blvd. Ontario, CA 91761 (Please note: must apply in person; bring the voucher to your scheduled appointment)
*We work with these organizations but are not directly affiliated with them. They each have their criteria for offering assistance. You may need to leave a message, but they will return your call. When they ask which veterinarian will be taking care of your pet, please tell them you are going to Arrow Dog & Cat Hospital.
We strongly encourage our clients to consider medical insurance for their pets—time and again, we have seen pet insurance enable owners to provide critical or life-saving care when their pet needs it the most. There are a lot of pet insurance companies to choose from, and we strongly recommend researching your options thoroughly before purchasing a policy.
Some important things to consider when comparing policies are:
- Is there a physical exam required to get coverage?
- What percentage of the bill does the company pay after the deductible?
- Is the deductible annually, per condition, or for the life of the pet?
- Are there co-pays?
- Does the plan cover pre-existing conditions or chronic medical problems?
- Can you choose any veterinarian or animal hospital?
- Are prescription drugs covered?
- Does the plan pay the veterinarian directly, or is it a reimbursement model?
If you have any questions about our payment policies or pet insurance, give us a call at (909) 946-3211 today—we’re ready to help!